[Xotcl] Re: [Xotcl] Garbage Collection

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Tue May 22 21:59:48 CEST 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Artur Trzewik wrote:

> So I give up. These two solution does not seems to be acceptable.
> Maybe futures version of tcl interpeters will offer more flexible
> type conversion solution. The new type should decide by itself
> how it can be converted to another type.

I suggest posting to comp.lang.tcl. They tend to be pretty helpful
there and as Jeff Hobbs reads it, you might get a solution you overlooked.
At the very least, you can suggest those fixes to Tcl. Who knows, maybe
something will arrive for 8.4 ;-)

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |  www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> |    setok at fishpool.com       |  - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |