[Xotcl] filters and next

Uwe Zdun zdun at acm.org
Fri Apr 19 19:52:38 CEST 2002

Hi Andriy,

this was a little bug. We have closed down the filter chain upon the "msg"
method but the filter was not done with its own next. I'll attach an xotcl.c
file that should fix the problem (the fix will also be in the next xotcl
release ... but as this is a quite unusual case we don't produce a full patch
release for this fix). Simply replace the xotcl.c file in the distribution
and re-compile ...

--uwe