[Xotcl] Our church software (some free!)

Software Sharing Ministries ssministry at gci.net
Fri Aug 30 13:25:34 CEST 2002

Hello from Juneau, Alaska!

We invite you to visit our website at: www.ssministry.com.

There you will find software for Episcopal, Lutheran, Presbyterian, United Church of Christ, and United Methodist churches.

Included are Windows, Macintosh, and Palm/Handheld/PocketPC software for liturgy, membership, Bible study, reference, education, and much more. Some materials are free. Our catalog can be browsed online.

If you wish to receive a printed catalog, email us at: ssministry at gci.net?Subject=SendCatalog. Be sure to tell us where to send it.

If you have received this email in error, we apologize. We will remove your email address if you will please notify us at: ssministry at gci.net?Subject=Remove.

Celebrating our 14th year, Software Sharing Ministries is a husband and wife team with backgrounds in hospital administration, parish nursing, religious education, management training, ordained ministry, and software systems. It is a non-profit and non-salaried software development enterprise.

Blessings to you!+

John & Sheryl Washburn
Software Sharing Ministries
PO Box 32059