[Xotcl] RE:SAMUEL METU

sam_008 at www.com sam_008 at www.com
Fri Oct 4 03:54:02 CEST 2002

	charset="US-ASCII"
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 04:55:19 -0700

My dear,

Good day. Please, I got your contact information in your county's directory
on the internet during my desperate search for a reputable person from your
country,who will assist me in relocating and accomodating some family funds
which requires absolute secrecy and urgency.

I am Samuel Metu Savimbi jnr, the second son of Mr.Jonas Savimbi.My father
was the former Leader of Unita Rebel Movement in Angola, and was killed in a
millitary raid by our country's ruling government army,on 22nd
february,2002. After my fathers death,our country's governmnet immediately
seized my father's properties and blocked his accounts.This has made life
very difficult for my family presently, as we live now with nothing and no
source of livelihood. I therefore decided to leave my country to South
Africa, to make arrangements on how to secure our remaining and secret
family fortune; the sum of Eighteen Million and Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars [US$18.6m]which my father had deposited in two trunk boxes
with a Finance and Security Company in South Africa and awaiting
instructions to be moved to its destination before he was killed.

Please, I have not discussed this issue with anyother person or body outside
the Finance and Security Company,and if you are not capable of handling this
project for my family,please do not disclose this issue to anyother person.
The movement of this money out of South Africa to the Europe office of the
Finance and Security Company where it will be cleared will not be a problem,
as  the services of a Diplomatic Cargo Company has been arranged to handle
this and the document covering the fund and its deposit is with my mother
who is solidly behind me.

This is actually what I want you to do for my family:

1. We want you to be presented to the finance and security company as the
person we contacted to assist us in clearing and accomodating this money
when it gets to their Europe office.And with your name,the necessary
documents guiding its movement out of Africa will be prepared.

2. To assist us in accomodating and managing this money in a good and
profitable business in your country, where I will come to settle down.

Please,I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much
understanding of my family's situation. Thank you,while expecting your
urgent response to my request.

Best Regards,
Samuel Metu Savimbi
and family.