[Xotcl] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Brefi Anna brefi_anna at spinfinder.com
Sun Oct 6 04:34:06 CEST 2002

Dear Sir,

It is indeed astonishing to receive a business proposal from a stranger, please bear with us as the matter is of great urgency. We solicit your understanding and cooperation in this transaction that will of benefit to you and us.

I am Mr.Brefi Anna ,a senior private Accounts officer with the Standard chartered Bank in Ghana.My portfolio includes the Private accounts of the late President of Zaire, Mobutu-Sese Seko.

For over three years now, since his death, the account has been lying dormant with a closing balance of seven million and five hundred thounsand (US$7.5 M).

As the internal Auditor, my duty is to have the next-of-kin duly informed to lay cliam to these inheritance but to my greatest surprise, I found from records that the person named was a business assoiciate who has died in an attempt to flee the Country when a new government took over.

I immediately informed my boss who is the Director of Accounts Operations, and having waited for about a year and nobody was coming forward to lay claims to this inheritance, we decided to act before the statutory period required in law before forfeeture of such inheritance to the government expires.

Consequently, after careful and prolong deliberations and in consultation with the relevant departments, we decided to seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to solicit a foreign national who will lay claims to these inheritances as the benefactor and successor to
enable us transfers these funds for our own benefit.

I must state here that it is a completely risk free and confidential affairs as we have all the necessary documents to effect transfer within days. The role of the foreign partner is to provide the niformatiom such as:

Full names and address of Benenfactor Detail bank account to which the tranfer is to be made

For providing these in formations, you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum, 10% for the relevant government taxes and other expense while the remailing 65% is for my colleagues and me.

Should you wish to assist in this matter, please contact me throungh my e-mail.

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Brefi Anna.(Esq)