[Xotcl] Static member functions?

Neophytos Demetriou k2pts at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Apr 16 23:28:14 CEST 2003

>can't read "x": no such variable
>
>I'm using XOTcl 1.0.2 (compiled from source) & Tcl 8.4.2 (.deb) on Linux.

I had the same issue when I was experimenting with binding sql results
into different variable names using traces. However, I haven't checked
it out further but I suppose it could be handled by the unknown mechanism.

>(Neophytos: yes, I am the author of nstcl fame, though I didn't realize
>that would make me famous anywhere.  :-)

:) Still it is nice to see that you are considering xotcl ...

Best wishes,
Neophytos