[Xotcl] XOTclIDE 0.41 - with sqlite support

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Mon Mar 3 19:34:32 CET 2003

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Artur Trzewik wrote:

> all people that use atkdebugger should rebuild tcl with new
> tcl8.4.1-atkdebugger.patch

Just a silly sidenote, but I always find the name "atkdebugger" so funny.
You see ATK in Finnish is a very frequently used term for computing,
literally "Automatic Information Management". So I was really surprised
to see it used in foreign software, until I realised it was probably
from your name. Still, it fits quite nicely! :-)

                              / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/