[Xotcl] Metakit db as storage

Uwe Zdun uwe.zdun at wu-wien.ac.at
Wed May 7 10:33:49 CEST 2003

Hi,

as far as I know, nobody has implemented a Metakit Wrapper with the Storage
classes yet, but you are right, it would be an interesting addition.
Perhaps you would like to volunteer? Feel free to contact me if you need any
help. basically it would be necessary to write forwarders into metakit
with the given Storage.xotcl interface ... having said that, it should also
be said that metakit is more powerful than this interface which is largely
that of the GDBM tcl mapping; thus it might require some thoughts to find a
good mapping.

Uwe