[Xotcl] Checking to see if a class is defined

Uwe Zdun uwe.zdun at wu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jun 25 16:19:16 CEST 2004

Adam,

you can ask any XOTcl object (e.g. Object) if another identifier is the
name of an
object. e.g.:

% Object isobject MyClass
0

You can also ask any object whether it is a class:

% Class create MyClass
::MyClass
% Object isobject MyClass
1
% MyClass isclass
1
%

an object would return 0 in this example:

% Object create m
::m
% Object isobject m
1