[Xotcl] [Fwd: Bug with namespace'd Class?]

Damon Courtney damon-xotcl at tclhome.com
Tue Nov 2 21:26:56 CET 2004

    I figured as much.  I guess I'll just do import the commands into the
root namespace.  It doesn't really bother me, but some of the other
Tcl'ers are real sticklers about namespacing everything.  I just use
what's best. 0-]

    So, does this still constitute a bug then, or should I just chalk it
up to expected behavior?

Thanks,

Damon