[Xotcl] info not working?

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Sep 14 15:26:58 CEST 2004

On Thursday 02 September 2004 21:52, Kristoffer Lawson wrote:
> Yes, I found those things, but the documentation talks about methods.
> To me, methods mean everything. If it only means procs (not instprocs), I
> think it should be really clear about that.

 i made the documentation (tutorial and langref) more precise on this.
 Btw, "info instdefault" was missing in the tutorial, while "info default"
 was in there.

> I'm not even sure if it's a good idea that it only means object procs.

 since the obj procs and instprocs of various classes are allowed
 to have different signatures, it is required to query these separately.

 -gustaf

--
Univ.Prof. Dr.Gustaf Neumann
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik und Neue Medien