[Xotcl] Bug when changing class

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Tue Feb 8 00:37:37 CET 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 10:20 PM, Gustaf Neumann wrote:

> did you try this example out of curiosity or do you have an
> interesting example?

Mostly out of curiosity. I was also wondering if you could do a
prototype object system in XOTcl (where one can inherit from any
object) so then I started to wonder if it would possible in XOTcl to
promote any object to a class.

> -gustaf
> PS: i did not know that you are using a Mac...

Yup. Got myself a Powerbook a couple of months ago and am very pleased
with it (after the problems with a Linux laptop it has been very
refreshing). Great AquaTclTk package for it too which includes XOTcl.

                                /     http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/