[Xotcl] memory leak analysis

Ben Thomasson ben.thomasson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:52:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am writing a simulation engine using xotcl. I have noticed as I create and
destroy objects over time this process will use all available memory. I have
tracked down and eliminated old objects. With the object count staying
roughly constant the memory continues to increase at about 1k per second.
What tools or tricks are useful for tracking down memory leaks in Tcl or
XOTcl?

Thanks,

Ben

--
You know you have reached perfection of design not when you have nothing
more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away. --Antoine de Saint