[Xotcl] C extensions

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Wed Apr 12 16:58:19 CEST 2006

Are there any plans to have a real public interface for building
methods and objects in C sometime in the near future? Like
XOTCL_STUBS or whatever. As projects increase in size and complexity
there are points when it would be increasingly beneficial to be able
to move bits to C, mainly for performance reasons.

I realise there are interfaces that offer this functionality, but it
is my understanding that they are still under development and not set
in stone, so it is natural to be wary about them.

            /  http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/