[Xotcl] info parameters, parameters for all superclasses?

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Sat Dec 2 21:28:42 CET 2006

I noticed [info parameters] only returns the parameters for the
direct class object on which it is called. This actually makes sense
and is probably the expected behaviour. I just wonder if it might be
useful to have something in there to request all parameters belonging
to a certain object, from all its classes and superclasses?

Doable in script, of course, but might be handy for serialisation?

            /  http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/