[Xotcl] compilation problem

Bernd Eidenschink eidenschink at web.de
Thu Jul 20 11:36:16 CEST 2006

Gustaf,

> to be sure, i just built xotcl 1.4.0 against 8.4.13, and it worked
> without a glitch.

thanks for making the effort!
I started now with the switches from the oacs wiki docs you pointed me to:

./configure --enable-threads --prefix=/usr/local/ns  \
 --exec-prefix=/usr/local/ns --with-tcl=/tmp/tcl8.4.13/unix

and it shows that "--with-tcl=" arg did the trick on my machine. The TCL
config files are identical (diffed), nevertheless. If I can find some more
time, I'll try to track exactly whats going on, for now, it compiled as
expected in the first run.

Thanks!
Bernd.