[Xotcl] A question about parameter and default values.

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu-wien.ac.at
Sun May 27 13:36:05 CEST 2007

Dear Shishir,

You are right, this is a bug. If you can compile xotcl by yourself,
applying the attached patch will help. Alternatively (before the next
release), you can add the modified instproc "parameter" (from default.xotcl)
to your application, mayby guarding it with ...

   if {$::xotcl::version$::xotcl::patchlevel eq "1.5.3"} ...

The patch will be included in the next releases (both the
bug-fix release 1.5.4 and the next major release 1.6.0).
The test went as well into our regression tests.

best regards
-gustaf neumann