[Xotcl] Pre-release of a new XOTcl-based template system

Kristoffer Lawson setok at fishpool.com
Tue Feb 5 16:10:06 CET 2008

Having become somewhat fed up with the Template Toolkit, built on
Perl, I decided to create my own HTML/XML template system with the
help of XOTcl. It takes a rather different approach to how to create
templates, totally separating the actual HTML from the code that
defines the contents.

It's simple and easy, and there are things missing from it, but the
model is something I'm pretty keen to explore further. Not an actual
release, but you can fetch it to play around with it.

Some more information plus a rant against Template Toolkit (and
similar HTML template systems) at:

http://blog.fishpool.fi/?p=17

            / http://www.scred.com/
            / http://www.fishpool.com/~setok/