[Xotcl] memory leak problem

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu.ac.at
Thu Oct 22 10:25:48 CEST 2009

Hmm,

a quick test shows that it runs in constant memory (1.8 MB) with xotcl
1.6.3 and
xotcl 1.6.4 under Mac OS X Leopard with Tcl 8.5.7. i just modified the
script
slightly to make it a complete script (see below).

will check tomorrow on more platforms.

-gustaf neumann

==========================
set i 0
time {lappend ::parameter_list parameter[incr i]} 100

Class X
X instproc init args {
  my requireNamespace; ### I need that
  foreach p [set ::parameter_list] {