[Xotcl] nx parameters

Victor Mayevski vitick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:15:57 CET 2010

Hello Gustaf,

1. Is there any way to add meta-data to parameters during parameter
creation? Specifically I would like to add a time stamp to the the
parameter so I can list parameters in the order they were created.
2. Is there a reason why the "object setter" command has to be a two
step command, example: [Object create o; o setter s; o s value]. Why
can't it be done in one step [o setter s value] ? I guess the same
goes for the "object attribute" command.
3. What is difference between "setter" and "attribute"?

Thanks