[Xotcl] troubleshooting

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu-wien.ac.at
Sat Nov 27 14:50:53 CET 2010

Hi Victor,

you are most probably using a version of Tcl 8.6 with the
"saner NRE" patch of Miguel Sofer from end of Sept, which
changed the argument list of that function. It seems, that
someone has merged this patch to CVS head recently.
Currently Tcl 8.6b1 has no means to detect this version, but
it will change, once 8.6b2 is out.

Until then, please uncomment the line

   #define NRE_SANE_PATCH 1

in generic/nsfInt.h