[Xotcl] NX nested objects

Victor Mayevski vitick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:52:55 CET 2011

Hello Gustaf,

After adding attributes to an object, and creating nested objects
within it, I need to list those nested objects. When I do [myobject
info children], "::myobject::slot" is listed among other nested
objects that I created. Since my code did not specifically create the
"slot" object (it is an artifact of creating attributes), it seems
that it should not be listed along with my scripted objects, perhaps
[myobject info lookup children] is a better place to list the "slot"
object?

Thanks,

Victor