[Xotcl] Mingw correction

Gustaf Neumann neumann at wu-wien.ac.at
Wed Jan 4 10:38:45 CET 2012

Dear Vasileios,

many thanks for the feedback. This was already fixed in the
master branch in git (mid december).

Concerning XOTclIDE: not sure, if Artur is listening here. I
conclude from your mail that it does not work out of the box.
I have not looked at the XOTclIDE code, just a guess: From a
low level perspective the primary difference in XOTcl 2 is
that Slots are now NX objects; I made similar adaptions in
OpenACS, it was no big deal there... If Artur is listening
he will know better the demands...

-gustaf neumann