[Xotcl] Suggestion needed

Victor Mayevski vitick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:11:21 CET 2015

Using NX, over some period of time, I have find myself customizing
nx::Object (adding my own methods to it) in order to adapt NX to my
personal needs. It works and is a nice way to extend NX globally but I
would rather not pollute the  nx:: namespace. Can there be a better way of
doing it, like, for example "nx copy nxcustom" and then using
nxcustom::Object and nxcustom::Class? I have tried making a copy of the
nx.tcl source file and renaming the "nx" namespace in it. That does work
nicely but might not be the best way of doing it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks