Re: [Xotcl] info not working?

From: Gustaf Neumann <neumann_at_wu-wien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:26:58 +0200

On Thursday 02 September 2004 21:52, Kristoffer Lawson wrote:
> Yes, I found those things, but the documentation talks about methods.
> To me, methods mean everything. If it only means procs (not instprocs), I
> think it should be really clear about that.

 i made the documentation (tutorial and langref) more precise on this.
 Btw, "info instdefault" was missing in the tutorial, while "info default"
 was in there.

> I'm not even sure if it's a good idea that it only means object procs.

 since the obj procs and instprocs of various classes are allowed
 to have different signatures, it is required to query these separately.

Univ.Prof. Dr.Gustaf Neumann
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik und Neue Medien
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Augasse 2-6, 1090 Wien